New Flo Rite® 1706 keeps seed treatments where they belong, on the seed. It is also rhizobia friendly for worry-free application with inoculants.
Labels & MSDS Data Sheets
- Flo Rite 1706 SDS ( pdf, 51 KB)
How It Works
Flo Rite 1706 plantability polymer is designed to keep valuable seed coating investments right where they belong – on the seed.
Flo Rite reduces dust-off, improves plantability, and increases seed drop efficiency by reducing skips and doubles. It’s rhizobia-friendly formulation makes it a perfect match for use with VAULT HP® plus Integral®.
Less dust-off also means increased safety for workers and less impact on the environment.
Flo Rite 1706 Plantability Polymer ...
- Improves adhesion of actives
- Reduces and controls dust-off
- Enhances worker and producer safety
- Preserves value of seed treatments
- Compatible with major fungicides, insecticides, inoculants and colorants
- Improves plantability of high-value genetics
- Improves seed flow through planter
- Increases seed drop accuracy
- Reduces skips and doubles
- Improves flow and handling through seed treaters
- Provides more uniform coverage of treatments.
- Creates smoother seed surface and improved appearance
- Reduces stickiness, seed bridging and clumping
- Helps increase seed flow during conditioning
- Improves handling following seed treatment
- Eliminates need for talc* during seed treatment
- Rhizobia-friendly makes Flo Rite 1706 ideal for use with VAULT HP plus INTEGRAL
- Low, uniform application rate — just 1.0 fl oz/CWT seed
- Eliminates need for multiple pumps and applications
- Water-based, neutral pH and low viscosity
- Cleans up easily
*Growers should follow their planter manufacturer’s recommendation for seed/planter lubricant requirements (graphite or talc).
Always read and follow label directions.
Soybeans, Dry Beans, Peas